Complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows inviting New York City's natural light, The Studio's creative, open space is ideal for collaborative brainstorms, viewings, presentations, and even small events. The Studio's 300 square-feet come equipped with:
- Premium WiFi
- Custom artwork
- Flat panel television and project set up (on request)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Lexington Avenue
- In-room wet bar
- State-of-the-art sound and audio/visual system system
- Complimentary water and welcome pineapple candy
- Tailored, seamless service from our on-site hosts
- Catering courtesy of Lexington Brass
- Up to 15 people, or combine with The Den and The Drawing Room for up to 75 people
- Theatre set-up
- Classroom set-up
- Boardroom set-up
- U-shaped set-up
- Banquet set-up
- Reception set-up
With plush bedding, premium amenities, local art and more, The Salons are ideal for leisure and business travel to Manhattan alike.
The Central Suite
Your personal luxury residence in Midtown, The Central Suites offer stylish, sophisticated living in Midtown East.
The Master Suite
The Master Suite is your private Manhattan home away from home. Relax and unwind in a spacious room with plush bedding, premium amenities, marble bathroom...
Experience your very own luxury residence in Manhattan during your stay at Hotel 48LEX. The House offers two premier penthouses in Midtown East, adorned w...