The Drawing Room
Ideal for intimate receptions, celebrations, and gatherings, The Drawing Room and Alcove exude urban chic in a luxurious setting, enhanced by a fireplace and library. Connecting directly with the lounge-like Alcove, the 300 square-foot Drawing Room offers:
- An intimate fireplace and curated library
- Lounge furniture
- Built-in wet bar
- Custom artwork
- Premium WiFi
- Flat panel television and state-of-the-art audio/visual
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the room with natural light
- Complimentary water and welcome pineapple candy
- Tailored, seamless service from our on-site hosts
- Catering courtesy of Lexington Brass
- Up to 15 people, or combine with The Den and The Studio for up to 75 people
- Classroom set-up
- Boardroom set-up
- Banquet set-up
- Dinner dance set-up
- Reception set-up
- Ceremony set-up
With plush bedding, premium amenities, local art and more, The Salons are ideal for leisure and business travel to Manhattan alike.
The Central Suite
Your personal luxury residence in Midtown, The Central Suites offer stylish, sophisticated living in Midtown East.
The Master Suite
The Master Suite is your private Manhattan home away from home. Relax and unwind in a spacious room with plush bedding, premium amenities, marble bathroom...
The House Floor
Experience your very own luxury residence in Manhattan during your stay at Hotel 48LEX. The House offers two premier penthouses in Midtown East, adorned w...