Evening Cocktails in The Lounge
Exclusive to hotel guests, The Lounge at Hotel 48LEX offers curated cocktails designed by renowned mixologist Johnny Swet, as well as a list of distinctive wines and spirits selected by sommelier Justin Timsit.
Our extensive selection of fine wines ranges from Le Vigne di Zamo Pinot Grigio to Clos Floridene Caberenet Savignon/Bordeaux Blend, while our robust catalog of flavorful whiskies and scotches, including Pogues Irish Whiskey, Old Grand Bourbon, and Japanese whisky Hibiki 17, rounds out the drink program at The Lounge.
The beverage program at Hotel 48LEX also combines an eclectic collection of both classic and creative seasonal cocktails. Our cocktail menu features:
- Harvest Sangria – Moscato wine mixed with rum, apple cider and ginger ale.
- Bonded Old Fashioned – A satisfying cocktail of Bonded Old Grandad Bourbon stirred with simple syrup and Angostura Bitters.
- Crown Royal Ginger– Crisp Crown Royal Deluxe Whiskey refreshingly mixed with ginger ale.
- Festive Whiskey Sour – A cocktail hour staple, bourbon is topped off with fresh cranberries, cinnamon and citrus juices.
- Apple Cider Mimosa – A fall twist on this brunch staple mixes prosecco, apple cider, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Hudson Valley Bourbon – Bourbon is made better by apples, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Perfect Manhattan – This classic cocktail is mixed with George Dickel Rye, a dash of both Carpano Antica Vermouth and Carpano Dry Vermouth, and topped off with Angostura.
- Cranberry Margarita – A cooling combination of Don Julio Silver Tequila, cranberry juice, cointreau and lime juice.
The cocktail bar is open Monday through Sunday evenings from 4:00pm to 11:00pm. On weekends, the bar offers refreshing mimosas with Carpene Malvoti Prosecco and fresh orange alongside a marquee Bloody Mary – our twist on the classic morning cocktail.