Exceptional Services and Amenities
The House Privileges program at 48LEX provides an array of tailored services and thoughtful amenities. For a fee of $30 plus tax per day conveniently added to your folio, each guest is ensured an effortless, relaxing and luxurious stay that includes:
- Daily light European-style breakfast served in the second floor Lounge featuring cured meats, cheese, parfaits with seasonal fruit, melon, hard boiled eggs, croissants and artisanal jams, as well as fresh juices, coffee and tea
- All day gourmet coffee and teas - our hosts can prepare you an espresso, cappuccino, americano or latte with your preferences to enjoy in The Lounge or take on the go
- A modern take on the classic afternoon tea (daily at 3pm) in partnership with London-based Newby Teas.
- Evening wine and cheese reception featuring Sommelier-selected pairings
- Access to all the amenities of The Lounge including seasonal welcome drinks, fresh fruit and snacks, curated reading materials and local artwork
- Exclusive access to a three-course, $30 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu at Lexington Brass.
- Evening turndown service on request
- Premium WiFi for all devices
- Bottled water in room
- Access to PressReader, an all-you-can-read digital newsstand with thousands of the world's most popular newspapers and magazines
- Local & toll-free phone calls
- 24-hour business workstation with Apple computer
- 24-hour gym access offering Life Fitness equipment and two Peloton bikes