Convenient to New York City's Top Hospitals
Easily Access Manhattan's Best Medical Centers From Hotel 48LEX
Centrally located in the Midtown East neighborhood of Manhattan, Hotel 48LEX offers convenient access to the most prominent hospitals and medical centers in New York City. Whether you require an overnight or extended stay near a New York City hospital, our hotel provides the comforts of home in luxurious accommodations outfitted to match the warmth of a residence, so you can recover and recuperate.
In addition to our proximity to hospitals and healthcare clinics in Midtown and Midtown East, including New York Presbyterian, Mount Sinai, and Northwell Health, our location near subway lines makes visiting medical facilities throughout New York City like Beth Israel Medical Center and specialty centers like Hospital for Special Surgery simple and easy.
Reserve your stay at Hotel 48LEX for convenient access to New York City-area hospitals and medical centers, including:
- Bellevue Hospital Center – 462 First Avenue
- Beth Israel Medical Center – 10 Nathan D Perlman Place (First Avenue at 16th Street)
- Hospital For Special Surgery – 535 East 70th Street
- Lenox Hill Hospital – 100 East 77th Street
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital – 210 East 64th Street
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center – 1275 York Avenue
- Mount Sinai Hospital – 1190 Fifth Avenue (at E. 101st Street)
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center – 525 East 68th Street
- NYU Langone Medical Center/Tisch Hospital – 550 First Avenue
- VA Medical Center New York – 423 East 23 Street